A-Frame House is perfect for comfortable living. It is 7 meters wide and 8 meters long, the height is 6,5 meters. A-Frame House offers 42 square meter living space and 18 square meter bedroom space on the second floor. It has a modern bathroom and an open kitchen design. You also have a beautiful veranda with 21 square meter space.
No concrete is used in the construction. The house has steel construction and is covered with wood panels. A-Frame House also has noise and heat/cold barriers. The house can be built by the sizes you want, but no bigger than 140sqm2.
The stress-reducing effects of outdoor nature are well documented from a scientific perspective. The positive benefits of nature are highly desirable for stress reduction, recovery, attention, and general healthy living.
A-Frame House gives you the perfect feel of cabin living with modern standards. Our houses are innately tied to changing attitudes about privilege, wealth and materialism. The trend towards tiny living is growing in both urban and rural environments alike, and the debate on tiny homes continues because the definitions of the movement are diverse and often tied to local housing markets.
Benefits of wood
- Stress-reducing effects
- Reduces sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activation
- Wood performs well acoustically, naturally sound – damping
- The humidity level inside a wooden house is always at 45 – 57% – optimal level for human health! This moisture level prevents the natural spread of infections. The main advantage of a wooden house is that the wood always absorbs excessive humidity from the inside air, and when the air becomes too dry, it will give the moisture back
We do not use rare types of wood, cutting down which causes irreparable damage to the environment. Wood Types we use and their specifics:
- The highest quality of facial surfaces that do not require additional processing
- High adhesion strength
- High stability and dimensional accuracy, stable geometric shapes.
- Environmentally friendly
We make it simple, but significant
The shell of the building consists of a roof, exterior walls, including windows and doors, and a foundation. It is necessary that all those structures, elements and details of the house were assembled professionally, thorough and accurate. Most of the heat escapes through the roof, so it is important to put the insulation materials right. Proper installation of windows and doors in the wooden house, too, plays an important role in the energy efficiency of the house.
IMPORTANT: We are NOT responsible for building codes and zoning restrictions in your area.